If you identify with 5 or more of the following statements, it's likely that you have this schema.
- People see me as uptight emotionally.
- I find it difficult to really know what I am feeling.
- I find it embarrassing to express my feelings.
- I'm not very comfortable receiving or giving affection.
- Sometimes I feel that I will be overwhelmed by emotion if I let it out.
- I am afraid that if I let my anger out, I might lose control completely.
- I have a lot of anger and resentment inside me.
- I feel uncomfortable when other people talk about their feelings or become emotional.
- I find it hard to be warm and spontaneous.
- I find it difficult to know what other people are feeling.
If you think you have this schema, watch the video above to find out more information.