If you identify with 5 or more of the following statements, you probably have this schema.
- When people make mistakes they should be punished and made accountable.
- People need to be told when they have done something wrong.
- I get upset when people are allowed to get away with bad behaviour.
- I find it hard to forgive and forget and tend to hold grudges.
- I beat myself up mercilessly when I make a mistake.
- I find myself dwelling on bad things that other people have done - especially when they won't take responsibility.
- I have a strong critical voice in my head which judges myself and others very harshly.
- For me there is black and white - no middle ground.
- If I don't do the job right - I should suffer the consequences.
- People have told me that I am very critical and judgemental.
If you want more information on this schema, watch the video above.